Privacy: We do not collect personally identifiable information for visitors to the public part of our website. The password-protected area of StaffordRoyals.com is for gymnasts and their families only and information shared by gymnasts and their families falls under the terms of the family’s contract with the Royals Parent Association. Our advertisers, sponsors, and partners have their own privacy policies which apply to their ads displayed on our site. Our affiliates, partners, advertisers, and other associated websites may track visitors through cookies, web beacons, or other means.
Disclosure: StaffordRoyals.com contains outbound links to websites offering educational resources. StaffordRoyals.com may be offered compensation for these links, either in the form of commissions or flat advertising fees. Many companies offer paid incentives for links and/or sales generated from websites displaying their links. Often such incentives are in the form of paid advertising and affiliate links (including banner and text links). Any of the links from StaffordRoyals.com to such companies may result in paid incentives to the owners of StaffordRoyals.com, the Royals Parent Association.
DMCA: We follow the DMCA procedures for removing any content posted by third parties that infringes on a intellectual property rights. Offenders may be banned from commenting on the site. If you believe that any content on our site infringes on your intellectual property, please contact us with the specific details of the content, including:
- Your name, address, and electronic signature
- The infringing materials and the URL where they are located on our site
- Proof that you hold intellectual property rights to the material
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that there is no legal basis for the use of the content
- A statement of the accuracy of the notice and, under penalty of perjury, that you are either the owner of the intellectual property rights or are authorized to act on the behalf of the owner
If we receive a DMCA claim and remove the relevant content that you have posted to our site, you may send us a counter-notice to us through our contact form. The counter notice must contain the following information:
- You name, address, phone number, and physical or electronic signature
- Identification of the material and its location before removal
- A statement under penalty of perjury that the material was removed by mistake or misidentification
- Subscriber consent to local federal court jurisdiction, or if overseas, to an appropriate judicial body.